Lizzie Olsen’s Met Gala Look
We asked for your favourite look from this year’s Met Gala in New York – this look worn by Lizzie Olsen was the clear favourite so here is a step by step of a look I created inspired by her makeup.
1. After applying a little Super Concealer (fair) I added some definition to Shenise’s brows using the LY37 angled brow brush and colour Maowi from the Essential Eye Palette.
2. I applied base colour Ting from the Essential Eye Palette to the top half of the lid and then applied one of our new colours (as yet unnamed!) to the lid using the LY18 brush.
3. Sislet, mixed with a little Pom Pom, was applied to the crease of the eye and blended upwards onto the brow bone. I used brush LY38A for this.
4. Using the LY16 brush I applied Pom Pom from the Essential Eye Palette underneath the bottom lashes.
5. After applying mascara I used our lovely new brush LY49 to apply one of our new blushers – No.1 – to the cheekbones.
6. For the final look I mixed a coral lipstick – I have also included a version with a nude lip colour for an everyday look. I hope you like them! x