Step by Step
We featured some of our favourite looks from this years Golden Globe awards and asked our Facebook followers to choose their favourite. The clear winner was the beautiful Kate Beckinsale so here is a step by step of a look inspired by her makeup at the event.
The look took me about 15 minutes to do so it would be great for an impromptu Valentine’s date as well!
After applying foundation, concealer and powder I brushed a little eyeshadow (PomPom) from the Essential Eye Palette (LY501) through the brows with LY37 brow brush.
1) I applied a silver pigment to the lid area and followed this with Ting from LY501 on the socket area and brow bone to act as a base
2) Using the LY38B tapered shadow brush I applied Pom Pom to the socket area and lifted slightly onto the brow bone
3) Using the LY13 mini socket brush I applied Pom Pom under the bottom lashes
4) I applied Sislet to the brow bone to add warmth
5) Next I applied black kohl pencil to the waterline
6) I applied the silver pigment to the inner corner of the eye using brush LY17 – great for detail work like this
7) I applied mascara and I also used Eyelure lashes style 020 – these are great for giving extra fullness to lashes but still achieving a natural look
8) I applied a peachy blusher with LY05A
9) Finally, I applied a natural lip gloss with the LY27 brush
Here’s the final look – I hope you like it!